are Mette Unit books produced?
I use CorelDRAW 7 to
draw my all my diagrams. Like all graphics design software, it takes
a while to learn how to use it. After 4 years of use, I've become
quite comfortable with it.
- The pictures in "Mette Units", my first book, were taken with a regular
point and shoot camera and then scanned.
- The pictures in books 2 - 5 were taken with a Sony
Mavica (MVC-FD7) digital camera. The pictures are saved as .jpgs
on a diskette in the camera. I then import the .jpgs into CorelDraw
- Most of the pictures in book 6 were taken with a Minolta
You can email me with questions/comments at email@example.com.
- I no longer print and bind the books myself. As of January 2010, the books
are printed by CreateSpace.
- You can still read about how I used to self-publish my books.
Mette Units Home
Copyright © 1999 - 2010 by Mette Pederson
All graphics are © Mette Pederson, and may not be
used without her permission.
This page last updated on January 5, 2010 12:20AM